Remember the LL Cool J song "Mama Said Knock You Out?" I'm knockin' some stuff out, and it's great to be back here.
Just when you thought I fell off the edge of the earth... here I am. I returned to the blog today after returning to the Yahoo group as a moderator earlier this summer.
::Deep Inhale:: The air sure is clear in the happy zone.
What a journey I've been on since November 2007. High highs. Low lows. And the net result is that I'm a happy camper.
Should I recap for the newcomers?
- Married November 1999.
- Husband ran out November 2003.
- Divorce final July 2004.
- Husband remarried September 2004 (I knew he was seeing that woman!).
- Developed some bad... okay, worse... nutritional habits by October 2004 (can you say "comfort food?").
- Considered reading "The Perfect Murder Manual" til November 2004 (hehe).
- Discovered the Master Cleanse in October 2005.
- Overcame the emotional trauma by 2005 through forgiveness, prayer, and growing a set of brass knockers.
- Cleansed until November 2006.
- Met a wonderful man in November 2006.
- Developed more bad habits, mostly associated with enjoying life again.
- Got engaged April 2007.
- Been smiling ever since.
- Started workout training August 6, 2008 (feelin' GREAT, too).
- Saw a friggin' calf muscle in my leg and detected a knee-cap on August 15, 2008 (wow, I have those?).
- Resurrected the blog on August 20, 2008.
So. There you have it. My road to cleansing and return to this blog in a nutshell.
I expect to start my next cleanse after a family barbeque scheduled for August 30. Until then, I'll keep bringing health news, personal views, and stage cues... anything to help you and me live a cleansed life.
PS: Notice the updated pic in the sidebar and profile? That was before a date with my sweetheart - the one who makes me laugh, scream, cry, smile - but mostly love with a happy heart.