Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ahhh.... The day I should be basking in the sunlight of my own cleanse...


But I'm sitting under a thunder cloud of poor preparation. In the craze of getting the kids ready to return to school, I never made it to the store for my ingredients. So while I was sitting on a mountain like the wise King Solomon... waving my hand to the newbies below and telling them that the best advice is to PREPARE... I was running around like a blind mouse failing at my own preparations.

This weekend, here I come.

Now lemme go read my own advice again since I fell off the side of my wisdom mountain like Humpty Dumpty.

5 comments:

Brotha Buck said...

Thats everyday in my house.

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Hawa, you haven't blogged or been by in awhile. Hope you're okay and just busy. Take care, Kit

Don said...

I like this post.

Love your analogy shown.

Hawa Bond said...

Hey, Kit!

I've been blogging at Fackin Truth, but this health blog is a ghost town. You can tell when I've been eating like a teenager, avoiding exercise, and not cleansing. 'Cause I hide from this blog like the po po. LMAO

I'll have another post going soon, when I get up the [balls] to admit that I'm the walking antithesis to living a healthy life right now.

(Then again, isn't that part of the journey??)

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate! The hardest part is going shopping to find all of the ingredients for your cleanse. Last month I did the lemonade diet and got all the things I needed at TheLemonadeSite.com... very fast shipping and super cheap. If you're in a rush and want to do the master cleanse, you should check it out.