Thursday, October 23, 2008

Shame Shame Shame


From what I gather on the internet, this picture represents a day of shameful stair-scapades for Miss. Thailand. Po' chile. You know she felt like seeping into the floor once the folks on the right finally peeled her off the floor.

Notice how the folks on the left are still in shock and haven't stopped clapping their hands yet? But I digress.

As the current poster child for unhealthy living, that's ME falling down those darned stairs. (Only I wouldn't do it in a short skirt and slingback shoes, but I digress again.)

Just like doctors who smoke and firemen who start fires, I have more-than-average knowledge about health/nutrition and I'm not acting on that knowledge in a positive way.

Ain't that a cryin' shame?

I know one thing. I hope you keep reading this blog. Because if I can get my ish together and get healthy A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y can. Seriously. And all my dirty little laundry along the way will be hanging on a line right here for you to gawk at.

5 comments:

Kofi Bofah said...

This looks like a Southwest 'Wanna Get Away' Commercial...

Kofi Bofah said...

I saw one of your comments on Zack's blog.

You might enjoy this one:

The Top 10 Greatest Rappers of All Time

Yup...

SagaciousHillbilly said...

Hawa, Working on some personl health issues myself but in a most unhealthy way. Losing weight the low/no-carb way. Keepin track over at my place with weight updayes and lowcarb recipes.
Have you posted your magic formula for the 10 day cleanse anywhere?

CareyCarey said...

Just stopped by to say hello. I've liked what you've had to say on your blog and at other spots. Holler when you have a bit of time.

Margaret Paris said...

I am having some problems and queries about the Lemonade Diet. Am on my second day. Can you tell me where I can email for some advice please. I need help.
Thank you
Margaret Paris