Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Day 1: All's Well that Ends Well

Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Yesterday was Day 1, and all ended well. I was slightly amused about the twitch that developed under my right eye - especially since I didn't feel an ounce of stress.

Until now, I actually enjoyed cooking for the family and watching cooking shows while cleansing. In a surprise turn of events, yesterday I disliked the act of preparing the boys' dinner and was annoyed by TV commercials featuring food. I don't now what gives, but I hope the condition is temporary.

Cleanse Stats for Day 1:

Lemonade: ~64 ounces

Pure Water: ~34 ounces
AM: No Senna or SWF, PM: Senna Tea
Trips to the Bathroom: Lost count hehe
Number of Food Thoughts: What food thoughts? Are you talking about that bacon cheeseburger that was dancing in my head?
Number of Days Left: 9

Free Advice for Newbies:

When you're cleansing, there is no such thing as gas. Flatulence isn't your friend. If you feel the need to toot, realize that it's a conspiracy. Don't find a quiet corner and give in to the feeling. Go to the bathroom. You'll be surprised that the feeling wasn't air at all.

Technorati Tags:



No comments: