Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cleanse 2, Day 12: Winding Down Before My Time

Thursday January 12, 2006

Oh Lordie. I'm starting to experience mild rejections to the lemonade. I wonder if it's related to my tongue turning towards shades of pink.

This unexpected turn is making me a little nervous. This cleanse is part of my "First Fruit" offering for the year. This biblical principle of setting aside the first of the year is an important part of my life. Beyond the regular tithe (10%), first fruit represents consecrating the freshest offering for the Lord. My 21-day goal to fast is offered in addition to my financial offering.

I am going to continue on the cleanse, and explore other "worst case scenario" options. I can always dedicate the balance of the 21 days to fruits/veggies/nuts. Most of all, I want to make sure this is really a physical phenomenon, and not an emotional desire to return to food!

My Daisy Cooks cookbook arrived, and I had a fun time looking at recipes and planning a healthy life after the cleanse...

Keeping it short today, so here's the:

Quick Stats:
Lemonade: 6 glasses
Water: 20 ounces
AM: Senna Tea, PM: Senna Tea
Weight Loss (no scale): We're rolling now! I may be down a whole size, and the mirror is so so good to me right now.
Healing Crisis: None? (gotta follow this "lemonade rejection...")

Rocking on, no mater what...

No comments: