Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cleanse Day 10, Part I: To Be Or Not To Be Done(?)

October 18, 2005

Where did the time go? Here I am, on big DAY 10... the day I settled would be the last day of the cleanse.

I've had some healthy elimination today, and it makes me wonder if I should continue. My tongue is losing the coating, and the book says a normal tongue is a sign that the cleanse is over. My teeth are almost fuzz free, and I still feel great.

I have to take this opportunity to give big ups and a hearty thanks to Wolf Pacheco. my coworker who blessed me by sharing this cleanse. I'll never forget sitting in Wolf's office... when he was on DAY 18 of his second cleanse... and seeing how utterly healthy and "changed" he looked. Besides having one of the coolest names on the planet, Wolf is one cool dude. He was always willing to hang a shingle and become Dr. Wolf when I nagged him with questions about the cleanse. Wolf is going for round 3 in January or so. Check the blog, because I might too!

Speaking of blog... there's more to the cleanse than the 10 days of lemonade. There are days of coming off the cleanse, and years of adopting to a healthier life. I'll keep this blog alive until the server crashes - or the Lord returns - whichever comes first. I look forward to sharing life after this cleanse... and all future cleanses.

Tomorrow is a day of orange juice. I don't know about you, but that sounds scary to me after days of drinking a certain mix. Sometimes I imagine that I'm so clean inside, any solid food eaten over the next few days may burst straight thru to the other end like a deadly missle.

More later, as Day 10, Part II will be my last post for the cleanse.

Tomorrow is a new day. Look forward to Post-Cleanse Day 1: Attack of the Oranges!

No comments: